Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Month in a Couple Paragraphs

1.) I walked out of work one day and saw a huge dent in my beautiful car!! It was so sad to see my brand new baby with a boo boo.
Since it was a hit and run, we only had a little deductable and in a week she was back to her pretty self. I got it back last week on Monday.

2.) That Friday I was headed to OKC to throw my wonderful friend Ashley a wedding shower. I stopped in N Fort Worth to get some grub... and I was rear-ended! Really... REALLY?! Is there a sign on my car somewhere that says "Please hit me, I'm new!"???
Oh my heart sank.
I took it into the shop and 2 days later my baby was like brand new... again. Although now I don't think I can call it brand new. :o/

3.) I got my hair cut!! Its funny because I've always had my hair short up until I met Jake. So to everyone that has know me since we've been a couple, my hair is super short. To all my "oldie but goodie" friends, its actaully normal.

4.) Jake and I drove to Austin today to look at a puppy we are interested. I've been wanting a puppy for a long tim but we've waited for just the right time. That time would be spring break!

Meet Soup! She is an 8 month Great Dane!! Isn't she cute??



The End

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya
What's up? I don't know how I found your blog. But I bookmarked it a while ago. Anyway, just looked at it for the first time since I bookmarked it. I didn't know Ashley was getting married! How exciting.

Sorry about your car. You guys look great. Glad you have the blog. Peace!

Spellings Fam said...

Love the hair! Sorry about your car. Randy's truck got rear ended 3 times before it was five years old. Hope you don't break his record!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.