Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have made it!

I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina! We got in this morning around 8:30am... which is 6:30am for y'all back in Texas. It is only a 2 hour difference... however, the nice thing is that it is the beginning of summer! Forget that 30 degree weather... 70 + and sunny for me and the next 2 weeks!

I promise to get some pictures up a bit later tonight. I discovered today that I made an uh-oh. In all my time searching and debating over which electrical outlet converter to buy... the cheaper one or the more expensive one... I ended up getting one that my laptop cannot use... and it was the more expensive one!! It only has two prongs and my laptop requires 3. So, while I either see if any of my other classmates have one I can use or go out and buy one... you will all have to wait.

Hello to all my friends and family. Wish you could be here. It is beautiful in it's own unique way. More to come later!

Love you!

No comments: