Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pity Party, Table for One Please

Yes... it is true, I am going to blog a pity post... poor poor me...pity me. Well not really, y'all don't have to pity me, it is a party for one.

1.) The soul of my right foot has been hurting for the past couple days. It has hurt like this before but only for a couple hours... never for this long. I've gone to the doctor for it, but there were no answers. It hurts to walk or just to move around my foot. I think it could be something like a stress fracture.

2.) I have a sore throat. :o( Don't sound all too bad but just keep reading.

3.) Hormones... early. A week and a half early. Boo.

So... all these things, not so much for one to be so upset about...under normal circumstances, BUT
Friday Jake and I are leaving for a nice long week long vacation...alone...just the two of us... in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. It was hopefully going to be full of snow fun, maybe some snowboarding or tubing, mountain biking, lots of laughs, snuggling, and maybe some football.
Well, if my leg continues to hurt...maybe no snow fun. If we (Jake also has a soar throat and nose yuckiness) continue to get sick... we will be probably only be snuggling up with a blanket, tissues, and cough drops. I guess there is always football... :oP

4.) It seems like the only I emotion I have for my parents is anger... for all they do and don't do. I think I need therapy.

5.) I'm cold. I hate being cold.

That is all for my pity party. Just need to vent.
Hopefully it will be done all in vain and that our week ends up great!
Party officially over... 4:42pm.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Tanya, I hope as I'm reading this post that you are snuggling by a fire with your sweetie and feeling no pain! What a great way to end 2008 . . . relaxing, away from it all, just you and your beloved. What a peaceful thought! And for heaven's sake, catch up on your sleep!! :-)