Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sapphire Valley, NC

We made it and it is awesome!

What great views!! Granted, there isn't any snow...but there is FAKE snow!! YAY! Tubing opens Tuesday ( hopefully) and there are trips up to the slopes. Tuesday we are hoping to take a trip to The Biltmore House... Jake says its the "thing" to go and see here in Western NC, but 3 hours touring a house? Ok... :o)

Granted... my foot still hurts and I am still sneezing and having the yucky nose, but it is hard not to love the scenery and be relaxed out here.

YAY for vacation!

2 comments:

amy said...

We just did the Biltmore with Mom and Dad last week and it is worth it. Just for the amazing Christmas decorations and of course the fact that this enormous house is set over 4 acres!! I'd do it! :) Glad you're on vacation, you deserve it!!

Andrea said...

Ditto what Amy said--I haven't seen the Biltmore personally but at Christmas--and with you being an artist and all--I can't imagine you wouldn't love it!