Monday, November 3, 2008

Unmotivated

Recently I have been extremely unmotivated to blog.
There are so many other things to do...like school work, paint for the craft show, or just sit on the couch and veg out. The latter one being of choice.

So much has happen the last couple weeks... drama with the family, big painting projects due, holidays, etc. But of course... I am still finding myself unmotivated to blog about any of it. Maybe I will post some pictures later.
Ah... Later. Does later really ever come? Or if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to see it or hear it, does it make a noise? What is the sound of one hand clapping? How about, can you catch a catfish with a gord? Random.

Anywho, my mind isn't quite functioning right now. I am exhausted. But here, I will leave you all with this short animation I made in my digital design class. Watch it... it is only about 45 seconds long. :o)



No comments: