Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day Four

So first of all I will say that today I had the best steak of my life thusfar. It is a young life so I cannot say there won't be others. But previous today, Ruth's Chris steakhouse was my best, and that stuff is good. But this was better. Almost or maybe at or over... who really knows? a pound of pure unadultrated beef! And the best part... it only cost 42 pesos... which translates to...$12.35 dollars. AWESOME! :o)



Today was a hard work day. We were in the studio all day working on our images. I've got my first one set up and ready to start printing on our next work day... which just happens to be Monday. Our schedule is so pack this next few days, it is crazy. But that also means lots and lots of pictures! Today, since we just worked I only have a few images from yesterday. This was on our walk around town to find a good resturant to eat at. As far as what I am printing... you will all have to wait until Feburuary when we have our gallery exhibition from our Argentina trip. :o)
Enjoy the few photos.












Miss you all! I will soak up all the sun for all you freezing people.
LOVE YOU!

No comments: