Thursday, December 17, 2009

Days... well, all the ones I've missed!

We have been busy with scheduled events, working in the studio, and me being sick... and when I am mean sick... coughing, congestion, sore throat, fever, and body aches. I am feeling better now, but man am I glad that I am heading home soon.

Here are a few images from the past several days of all our activites. I am afraid that I do not have time to go over them to explain, but I hope you enjoy viewing them. We have lunch in a few minutes and then onto our critic!! I hope that you can come out to our gallery show in Feb. back in Arlington. I will have more information about later next year.

Ha, next year. It sure is weird to think it is December, and almost Christmas!! It is summer time, I've been wearing sundresses and flip flops. Christmas isn't so commercialized down here so you hardly even notice it is around the corner. This has been nice in a way, but I definitely miss the Christmas spirit that isn't down here. It will be nice to be with friends and family again!

I hope to post at least one more time before I leave on Sunday... if not, see you back in the states!


































No comments: