Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to the grind

Welp, it is back to school for most of the Metroplex... including me!
It is always an interesting feeling wandering the halls of UTA (University of Texas at Arlington). I am 23 years old (as of tomorrow!!), married, and own my own house. How many of the students around me can say that? Maybe a few. It is still a weird feeling being in college but not living like I am.

I actually kind of miss those days... living in the dorms, missing class to sleep in, and the most important thing on my mind is getting tickets for the football game on Saturday.

But then again... I cannot wait until I get out!!! This is the start of my 6th year in school. Yep, I am on the 7 year plan. But my classes are pretty good this year... Clay, Painting, Digital Design, Japanese Art History.

Happy first day back to school everyone!!

Toilet papering and taping the next door neighbor's door. Good times. :o)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow--your coursework sounds AWESOME this semester! It doesn't sound like school at all--just a lot of fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, young lady! You make me feel rather old! :-)