Sunday, August 10, 2008

Smile Award

The Smile Award

Sweet, fun Rachel Varney awarded me with the smile award. Thanks for thinking of me!
Gosh, I don't even know where to begin about Rachel. She is definitely one of my favorite people I know. She loves so many things: art, music... musicals, kids, God, her husband, etc. She inspires me to be more passionate about life. Her laugh and smile always brightens my day!





These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator the
babblings of mere
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids



Ok, so being fairly new to this whole blog world... I don't know many people who still update their blog, but I will try my best to get 5 people.

1.) Andrea http://andrea-mominterrupted.blogspot.com/
Andrea has to be the first one here, because I absolutely LOVE reading her blog! She is an amazing writer, but not only that but and amazing person. You can tell how much she loves her kids, husband and friends. Her blog is one of the ones I have to check everyday and it always puts a smile on my face. She also came up with the idea to create a blog for the women at our church: http://www.woodlandwestwomen.blogspot.com/ What a great idea! What a great woman!

2.) Amy http://amytindell.blogspot.com/
Oh Amy. I love it when I see Amy because she usually has a huge smile on her face. I can just image it now, her face lights up and I can hear the big "HI" in a high pitched voice that her and her sister do oh so well. Amy is another person who just loves to laugh! Her and Rachel together can brighten anyone's day with their humor and wit. I appreciate Amy's influence in my life, she is a role model to me... in her marriage, how good of a friend she is to others, and her relationship with God.

3.) Ainsley http://randyspells.blogspot.com/
I appreciate Randy and Ainsley flying from Tenn. to Oregon for our wedding two years ago. They were both a big help. Although we don't get to see them a whole lot, I love keeping up to date with their blog. I love when Ainsley posts all of Ammie's famous sayings. They make me laugh and gets me excited for when Jake and I will have our little ones around the house saying rediculous things. Thanks for making me smile!!

Okay, so I mustered up 3. How sad for me! :op

No comments: